Saturday, October 6, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love!

DCWV
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
 
This is to be a hand-delivered card, for sure!
 
 
I absolutely LOVE black roses.
I don't know why.
I liked them long before the "Twilight" series made vampires and
red and black famous.
 
Even though this card is orange and black to reflect Autumn colors,
my favorite colors are red and black. 
 
The sentiment is an older Cloud 9 that I've had around forever, as are the roses.
The little orange flowers were a find at the Dollar Store!
Maybe it's me, but I love the simple elegance of this card.
 
Get your own "Forever and Always" stack at Michael's now!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely classy! I love this card. :)

Migdalia said...

Elegant and Beautiful!!TFS

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...