Monday, August 27, 2012

DCWV Forever and Always!

This paper stack is SO SWEET!
First off, it's black and white with silvers and greys, with some pages embossed in such a way that it is the most elegant paper with a modern twist!
So you know I love it!
Then there's that romantic element....   aaaahhhh...
so very lovely.
This is destined to be one of my favorites for a very long time!


Can you see the printed detail in the background paper?



I can't imagine a prettier paper for anniversaries, weddings, and
any romantic occasion!

With the Spellbinder dies, this was an easy 30 minute card!

 
Supplies:
Papers; DCWV, "Always and Forever"
Dies: Spellbinders, "Labels Seventeen", and "Fleur de Lis Squares"
Bling: Imaginisce





1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Reminds me of a rose with thorns, gorgeous flower and gorgeous card, both symbolic of love. Nicely done. :)

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...