Saturday, May 19, 2012

Doodle Dragon Challenge time!

It's that time again,
and it's a sketch challenge!
I love the funny images Dustin Pike comes up with!


This one really felt perfect for the HOT days we've been having in Phoenix! 
The day I made this card, it was 106 degrees, 
with little sign of it getting much cooler. 
We have forest fires burning everywhere!
So, on a lighter note, here's how OUR summer Bar-B-Q usually ends up!
No, just kidding!

I colored the image with Copics, except for the apron. (which is paper pieced) Then fussy-cut and popped it up. Last, added a bit of Glossy Accents and Stickles.
The DP is Echo Park, This and That, "Charming".
I wanted some flies for the elements on the side, but didn't have anything that fit the bill.  So, I made my own... hey, I tried.
Again, I love these images and it's always fun to send these to folks!
I get the best compliments when I use a Doodle Dragon image!
Check them out here!   You can get a slew of them for very little money!
(Yes, slew is a word...LOL!)
Have a terrific weekend!
Jan


2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

hahahahaha.....love your creative humor. :)

Liz said...

He's caute

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...