Thursday, April 26, 2012

Without the rain...

I made a bunch of these little cards to distribute to either adults in the community who are in need of a boost, or to send out to one of the many organizations out there in "blogland" who provide encouraging cards to children who are ill or homeless.
 It was so easy once I had my little assembly line going.
(And I have to thank Jennifer, my friend who helped provide the adorable
little House Mouse image)




Pretty ironic since today we are having our first REAL rain of the year here in Phoenix! 

Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps  is having a challenge of "April Showers" and I think this card is perfect!  ( And I would love to add an image or two of Cheryl's into my collection!)

2 comments:

jkreucher said...

Sweet as can be! love your coloring on this darling little house mouse!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl April Showers challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fab idea to send/give these cards to someone who needs a pick me up. Love, love, love it and the sentiment is simply perfect.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...