Thursday, April 26, 2012

Doodle Dragon loves Alice in Wonderland!

Dustin Pike, over at Doodle Dragon Studios,
 loves all things Disney and the characters from Alice are no exception!

This adorable image of the Caterpillar from the book/movies is one of the MANY available in the Blogiversary package on sale now!
The choices are endless...dragons, frogs, cats, hippos, the list goes on and on...


"Who are YOU?"
(Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland)

I think it's really cute the way the caterpillar is blowing bubbles, rather than the typical pictures we have of him smoking a hookah...of course, we all grew up with a drug-smokin' bug, and never really thought anything of it... times they are a'changin'...

When faced with the question as to what color to make the mushroom, I debated on a more realistic choice.  But in the end, it's not really fantasy unless you throw some pink or purple in there!  Yes, I, Jan,  used my pink Copics!  WOW!


No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...