Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bo Bunny - It's not just pretty papers!

This challenge from Bo Bunny asks that we use Bo Bunny stamps on our project! 
I love their stamps!
 
They are high-quality and make a clear, crisp stamped image every time.
I stamped the pocket watch onto my Bo Bunny paper and then heat embossed with Stampendous Vintage Mahogany Embossing glitter and fussy cut. 
I followed by embossing the scroll from the same stamp set, applying it to the upper right hand corner of the sentiment die cut.
These papers and stamps have such a rich, vintage look to them.
I am thinking this will make a wonderful, and unique, Father's Day card!

Close-up of the pocket watch stamp!
I colored the leaves surrounding the watch with just a touch of Copics to allow it to stand out, and positioned a tiny Bo Bunny Brad in the center.


 Bo Bunny products used:

Timepiece Clear Stamps
Timepiece Brads
Bella Journee Eire Collection Papers and Die Cuts

This card was designed for the Bo Bunny Tuesday Card Challenge

No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...