Monday, December 19, 2011

Waltzing Mouse Tag Challenge

I love that the Waltzing Mouse "Rescue Remedies" coordinates with the
Spellbinders Labels Four!
It makes tags so easy and pretty!

I simply stamped the "SWEET" labels, and heat embossed,
die cut with the Nesties out of AC Glitter Cardstock,
and added some little bows....
I plan to put these on my candy gift bags!
 

I wish the photo could do the glittery background justice!
They are so gorgeous!
What's really weird is that the glitter cardstock is silver, not gold!
I will retake the pictures tomorrow in the daylight, rather than artificial...


Now to get to work on my tags for my chocolate chip cookie jars!


1 comment:

Pauline said...

Beautiful tags I love the pop of red with the sweet little bows.

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...