Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Flourishes!

There's a new Christmas challenge at Flourishes!
The challenge is to make your card round like a wreath!
Cute idea, eh?

My Flourishes "Medallion" stamp
worked perfectly for this challenge! 
I love the romantic, detailed look of the design.
Heat embossing it in black made it really POP off the blue!

The gold tulle bow is much softer and less bulky than it looks in the picture.


The little center glass piece is one that I found at Michael's in the Dollar Bin.  It had a magnet attached to the back, but that peeled off easily!
The real bonus was the matching rub-ons!
So, I decided to finish the inside of the card by stamping the music again
and adding the vintage phonograph rub-on.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Bazzill Shimmer Blue
Stamps: Flourishes "Medallion"; Hampton Art, "PS0576" (Cosmo Cricket)
Die Cut: Cricut, "Art Philosophy" cartridge
Rub-Ons;  Michael's, "Vintage Finds"
Adhesive: Helmar's 450

Having a great Monday, with the weather in the 70's and sun shining all day!
Gotta love these Arizona Fall days!

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous card! What a cool find and you've used them all perfectly!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling! I like the music combo with the medallion. Very clevery cute and beautiful all in one.

Naomi said...

I didn't know you were a Flourishes fan, too! They're my absolute FAVOURITE stamp company! Congrats on winning the stamp set for this challenge entry...I'm SO envious...it's a beautiful set that isn't even available anymore!

Hugs,
Naomi

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...