Thursday, November 10, 2011

DYSU Challenge #45

Welcome back to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?!
 This week, we want your projects to be Inspired by a Song!
Please be sure to let us know in your post what your song is. ;)


This week's Sponsors:














JLJ Designs
$10 Gift Certificate







Di’s Digi Downloads
Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis

My card this week features a stamp from our sponsor,
Di's Digi Downloads, "Penguin Love".
Isn't it just too cute?
Justin Beiber
"Mistletoe"
I don't wanna miss out on the holiday,
But I can't stop staring at your face,
I should be playing in the winter snow,
But Ima be under the mistletoe.

I know, lame... but I really like this song!
(Anything with even a remotely sounding Reggae beat)
As soon as I saw the little gal and penguin on the snow drift,
I immediately thought of these lyrics!

And, I HAD to add Mistletoe, of course!

Come join the fun with us over at Do You Stack Up!
You could win a great prize!

And, as long as you're here, please add your name to my "follower" list.
I'm still aiming for that goal of 100 by December 31st!!!!

Have a great day!
Jan

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love the way you have this cute image sitting on the flourishes and that mistletoe is great. Beautiful colouring too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful image and coloring.I love the flourishes too

Marcy said...

Adorable, Jan. I love all the bling!

WencheP said...

Your card is adorable! The image is supercute, your coloring is fabulous and I love those swirls.

Hugs,
Wenche

Ren-Yi said...

Love the lil pearl detail on the mistletoe! great song selection too :)

Unknown said...

Love the mistletoe, and the swirl, and the snowflake, and the girl LOL! Great card. Hugs, Joan

Mary Jo said...

Where did you find the mistletoe? I needed that for a card I made last week! lol LOVE how you have them on the flourishes-very cool idea. Such a great card!

Naomi said...

Jan, this is seriously TOO cute and I just LOVE that die-cut mistletoe witht he pearls and the inspiration is perfect!

Hugs,
Naomi

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...