Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

There are so many reasons to want to win some MFT goodies, I don't know where to start!   I will not stop trying until I'm successful!  (Ok, just watched the season finale of Seperate Housewives so I'm feeling a bit dramatic!)
This week's sketch was a fairly simple layout, but the possibilities are endless.With the playful banners, it would have been easy to make a cheerful party card, or Springtime cheerfulness. But I have been wanting to use these little cloud dies for a while. With the weather most of the country has been expeiencing it seemed appropriate to address the storms.  Many of us face more personal, gray times, too.  I thought this card would cheer someone  up out there.So...I ventured toward the DARK Side...ok, the dark side with sparkles...hehehe.





.


Supplies used:
My Mind's Eye, "Lost and Found",  Cosmo Cricket "Gretel";  Silver paper, K & Co. "Wedding",MFT Cloud Trio Die cuts;  Nestabilities Labels #6; Bird and Flower stamps, Inkadinkado "Spring Minis, Black Momento Ink, Gray Stampology. 

Hope Everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...