Friday, February 25, 2011

MFT Sketch #8

I desperately needed a push in the way of a sketch to make yet another sympathy card. Seems like most of my cards fall into the "sympathy" category these days.
I used K & Co for all the pattern papers and butterfly accent; Spellbinders Nestibilites Label Six; Fiskars scallop scissors; Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink; ribbon, and string pearls.
It would be very cool to win at My Favorite Things, but it also gave me practice posting to Splitcoast Stampers.  Those of you who know me are aware that I am somewhat new to blogging, and VERY new to posting cards at various galleries. I'll get it. 
And some day, maybe I won't have to hand cut my scallops!

1 comment:

Anne Tussing said...

Great card! I can't believe you hand-cut the scallops! Good job:)

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...