Friday, June 18, 2010

So easy....


I went to a friend's house the other day, and attempted to HELP her with downloading some pictures. Well, one thing lead to another, and somehow we lost some of her son's b'day pics! I felt horrible! There's not much you can say at that point. Crying wouldn't have helped.... so I made her this card hoping it would smooth over a bit of the hurt. She was actually very sweet about it, but I know I would have been devistated had it been mine! My inspiration came from the "caveman" commercials!
Inside reads "Well, I guess I proved they were wrong!"
I used the Dragon Doodles images again, this time the Computer Monkey; Bazzill cardstock; Chatterbox pattern paper; and jute. The leaves I buy from the scrap expo by the yard...love 'em and use them often! Manufacturer? I have no idea.

No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...